Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Welcome... to the Lair.

Hi, all!

Allow me to introduce myself... I'm Skeeter, former Webmaster of infrequently-updated B-Movie review site "Crab Chips". (An international gathering of bad movie fans, formely hosted on first Geocities, then 50megs.com) Why am I suddenly in the oh-so-trendy Blog form?

Armageddon.

No, not the brain-melting Michael Bay flick with Steve Buscemi as the Annoying Comic Relief... but Web Armageddon. 50megs.com wiped out the site without warning, clean as a meteor strike and twice as efficiently. Wham, bang, so long man...

And so, rather than beginning the tedious task of re-formatting 100+ reviews, essays and general sillyness, we're here in Blogspace. Hopefully soon I'll be joined by Cliffie, the Angry Goldfish, with her aquatic-themed reviews and her plans for the forthcoming bloody Piscine Uprising, and Marxo Grouch, the most positive reviewer of El Stinko Cinema on the web.

In the meantime, I'll be getting busy posting my assorted reviews of random video tapings, Direct-to-vido trash and my favourite, Big Dumb Monster Movies.

Maybe I'll even watch Gigli for a review.

.....

..

.

Yeah, right. Once cinematic Armageddon a lifetime is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home